- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2oz sultanas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 over ripe bananas, mashed down to a liquid
- 3 eggs
- In a bowl add the wet ingredients: eggs, vanilla, oil, bananas and whisk together until incorporated.
- In another bowl add the dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and sultanas. Whisk lightly together until incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet one large spoon at a time, incorporating as you go along.
- Prepare the bundt tin. I usually wipe it around with some vegetable oil to prevent sticking. Bake for around 35 minutes until done. If the cake springs back when you touch it, it is done.
4oz whipped cream cheese
40z confectioner’s / icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Whisk all the ingredients together until incorporated and drizzle over the cake.